Our team in collaboration with Do What You Can is hosting a new workshop on 'Successful job seeking and career building'.
When: Monday, 24th of September at 10:30am - 12:30pm.
Where: Liverpool City Library
The main purpose of the workshop is to help participants discover how to identify and evaluate their experience, skills and achievements and use this information effectively in their job search and job application process.
1. Get an insight into how the Recruitment industry works in Australia
2. Understand the key purpose of the resume in the job search process
4. Craft a professional and effective resume that will give you a head-start in your job or internship search
5. Discover your unique features and skills and how to effectively use them in your job search
6. Avoid most common interview and resume mistakes
7. Understand the job application process
8. Discover some of the most effective job search techniques.
All workshop attendees will have a chance to go into the LUCKY DRAW to win a voucher generously donated by the one and only (drum rolls!!!!!) - The Star Sydney, valued up to $1,000*!
*Please note that the exact value of the voucher will be announced on the draw date. The logistics of the draw are being finalized now, so please stay tuned!